In FTM Magazine, Jason Robert Ballard wrote “OVER MY LIFE AS A TRANSGENDER MAN I have had moments I wish I could have said something to someone close to me but failed to. Until going back in time is an option, let’s move forward with a better understanding of things we wish we could tell our close friends and potential partners. If you’ve received this article from a friend, are they trying to tell you you’re guilty of one of these points? Potentially, or they just think it was a good read and you might enjoy it.
Ballard reflects about:
- You’re guilty by association
- “But you’ll always be _____ to me” hurts.
- Outing me can be extremely dangerous.
- My dysphoria isn’t your fault.
- “It isn’t the T”.
- How do those egg shells feel?
- Don’t date me despite me.
- What you say behind my back is what you really think of me.
- My pronouns mean a lot to me.
- Thank you!
You can read the full article below. It is worth the read and you are encouraged to share it and to help you and others becombe better a Trans ally